Jul 03 2003
Launched at the January ‘03 San Francisco Macworld, Rain Design’s iGo has received an overwhelming response from the public and has won rave reviews from critics:.
- "Perhaps the most striking [of MacWorldSF] was iGo …"
The San Francisco Chronicle
- "One of the coolest things was the iGo…a daringly cool desk that breaks the mold …"
Editor’s Pick Award, MacReviewZone
- "The Best of Mac Expo - Rain Design’s iGo, an uberstylish, minimalist desk for your iMac…"
We are proud to unleash the latest iGo, enhanced to the perfection of a higher dimension, at the July ‘03 New York Macworld CreativePro. The iGo is a designer desk and pedestal stand for Apple’s Flat Panel G4 iMacs. The new iGo includes breathtaking features such as:
- Halo lamp for artfully showcasing the iMac or typing in the dark
- Cable compartment for organizing messy peripheral wires
- ‘Bullet proof’ polycarbonate shelf that serves as digital hub for digital cameras, iPod, etc
- ‘Interchangeable’ left or right hand keyboard panel to suit all users
- 3 dynamically adjustable keyboard heights for the best ergonomic fit, whether you’re sitting on an office chair or sofa
- Horizontally sliding keyboard panel for personalized ergonomics
- Luxurious gel-filled wrist rest that suits the contour of your hands for extra comfort
iGo is available in two models: Sitting model comes with castor wheels, providing mobility for homes, offices, cyber cafes and schools. Standing model is perfect for lobbies, galleries and exhibitions.
Visit us at booth #327 at the New York Macworld CreativePro Expo (July 16 - 18 2003).
RAIN DESIGN, INC. is incorporated in San Francisco and draws upon a decade of creative experience to design specialized peripherals for Apple products.